G Creations sweet handmade jewels made their first appearance in 2008 in Athens, Greece.
G Creations collection includes – but is not limited to- sweet and food miniature jewels, hand sculpted by polymer clay, and tiny glass bottles filled with candies, stardust and … “magic potions”!

Free your imagination while visiting my “candy shop”:
Etsy (e-shop): www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unique.g.creations2
Twitter: www.twitter.com/G_Creations
♥ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gcreations

Feel free to contact me for any further information!

Gabbie
G CREATIONS

Δευτέρα 1 Οκτωβρίου 2012

♥ Υγρό γυαλί ♥


Δαχτυλιδάκια με οποιαδήποτε εικόνα και υγρό γυαλί!


Αν και γνώριζα το υλικό αρκετά χρόνια, το έβρισκα σχετικά δύσχρηστο. Τις πρώτες φορές δεν έριχνα τη σωστή αναλογία, με αποτέλεσμα να μην στερεοποιείται ποτέ. Κατέστρεψα όχι λίγα υφάσματα και έπιπλα (το τραπέζι της μαμάς είναι η ζωντανή απόδειξη). Επιτέλους όμως το πήρα απόφαση αυτό το καλοκαίρι να ασχοληθώ σοβαρά με το υγρό γυαλί. Και το λάτρεψα!

Ακολουθούν μερικές φωτογραφίες από τα πρώτα δαχτυλιδάκια με εικόνες (μπορώ να φτιάξω με οποιαδήποτε εικόνα κατά παραγγελία), και σε επόμενη ανάρτηση θα παρουσιάσω κι άλλες δημιουργίες μου με υγρό γυαλί!


Rings with (any) image and resin!

Though I knew that material for many years, i considered it to be rather hard-to-use. The first times I just couldn't get 1:1 into the mixing cup, so it never hardened. I stained quite many fabrics and furniture (my mom's table is the proof). Finally I decided to take it seriously and use it for some projects I had been wanting to do for years. I loved it!

Below are some photos of my first rings with images (I can use any image upon custom order) and in a following post I will present some more G Creations' items with resin!

♥♥♥♥♥


(making of)

(making of)

Snow White & Sleeping Beauty

Butterfly Girl & Alice

Skull Girl

Lovely Portrait

So cute ^_^

A little creepy... but I love them!

I saved the best for last... 
this is a picture of my dog, Lufer!



You can find more at

♥ Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations (upon request)




♥ Γαβριέλα

♥ G CREATIONS



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Featured items on G Creations' Etsy