G Creations sweet handmade jewels made their first appearance in 2008 in Athens, Greece.
G Creations collection includes – but is not limited to- sweet and food miniature jewels, hand sculpted by polymer clay, and tiny glass bottles filled with candies, stardust and … “magic potions”!

Free your imagination while visiting my “candy shop”:
Etsy (e-shop): www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unique.g.creations2
Twitter: www.twitter.com/G_Creations
♥ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gcreations

Feel free to contact me for any further information!

Gabbie
G CREATIONS

Δευτέρα 8 Απριλίου 2013

Keep Calm and... GEEK on!!!


I recently made some lovely geek- related earrings
to be handed to a Sci-Fi/ Comic Convention in the USA in May.

In fact, I loved them so much I will add them to my "regular" designs
and they will be soon featured in my Etsy!


♥.*¨*:•..•:*¨*.♥.*¨*:•..•:*¨ ♥¨*:•:*¨~.•:*¨*.♥ .*¨♥¨*:•:*¨~.•:*¨*.♥







Soon available here along with these cuties!

Custom orders are more than welcome!!!

♥.*¨*:•..•:*¨*.♥.*¨*:•..•:*¨ ♥¨*:•:*¨~.•:*¨*.♥ .*¨♥¨*:•:*¨~.•:*¨*.♥


You will find G Creations at:

xxx
Gabbie
G Creations

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Featured items on G Creations' Etsy